Topic author
give 0005
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
United States of America

Sally and Tess

Postby give 0005 » 2 years ago

*Fiction*

My two chubby cousin sisters always looked pretty much alike. They were cousins to each other too, but everybody would say they look similar and should have somewhat been twin sisters in a past life. I wouldn’t say they are hot but they are cute and cuddly! Like two teddy bears.

They are fun loving as much as I am and we used to play around with each other quit a lot. Some might call it a little inappropriate, we call it fooling around just for fun. The girls were always comfortable with each other just like regular 17-year-old cousin sisters would be. Shower together, sleep together, look at each other’s naked bodies and comment about the flaws or complement each other etc. I on the other hand, would tickle them, grab them by the boobs, poke them in the butt when they climbed stairs and even fart really loudly around them. My behavior didn’t make them feel embarrassed but it did make them do the same exact things back at me! Grab my dick, hit me in the nuts and fart. We were inseparable. All three of us would meet every other week end at our uncle’s mansion just to chill out, watch movies and have dinner. We slept in one big room and didn’t care about seeing each other’s naked bodies.

One evening we were getting ready to watch a movie and the girls were sitting one either side of the couch pushing each other with their feet. It was a playful fight and I enjoyed seeing this. They had big butts which they would always grab, slap or just try holding on to make each other uncomfortable. They never were! They kept kicking and pushing their butts off the couch. I was sitting on the floor watching this. I had always wanted to ask them to do footsies and go sole to sole but never had the courage to do so because I felt like they would call me a weirdo. I thought to myself if I ask them to push each other with their feet going sole to sole it wouldn’t be weird because they will think it’s a foot fight!

So I told them. “Hey, make it a real competition. Push each other off with your soles. Like go sole to sole. Bring the inner warrior out you two!”

HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message
Pt- Você precisa responder a este tópico antes de poder ver a mensagem escondida
It- È necessario rispondere a questa discussione prima di poter visualizzare il messaggio nascosto
Ru- Вы должны ответить на эту тему, прежде чем вы можете просмотреть скрытый сообщение

After a while they let me take a picture so they could Instagram it and say #twinsiesandfootsies.
Last edited by give 0005 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

footsiebrz
Special Member
Special Member
Brazil

Re: Sally and Tess

Postby footsiebrz » 2 years ago

Nice story :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

STS
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
United States of America