Hi everybody!

say hello, and let us know something about yourself.. even if you've been here for a while.

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
Dutchduel
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
Netherlands

Hi everybody!

Postby Dutchduel » 2 months ago

Hi footsielovers,

I joined two months ago and am grateful to be a member :D

Toelocking and feet/toewrestling are my favourite :D

Got a lot of feetwrestling videos, mainly from sweetsouthernfeet, but not gonna share them, cause i don't wanna damage their business :srry:

Greetings from the Netherlands! :D :D

The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

Re: Hi everybody!

Postby The Good Owner » 2 months ago

hello and welcome..
you like Toelocking !! hehe most Toelocking vids from sweetsouthern... are my custom videos..

Footsiedude
Special Member
Special Member

Postby Footsiedude » 2 months ago

I love toe lock but I could never find one where they are really doing it. Like I don't simply just the big toe but I want oily toes, slipping and friction popping in and out of reach space between toes.

I really haven't found the "one'

[ Post made via Android ] Image

cliker
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

Postby cliker » 2 months ago

Footsiedude wrote:I love toe lock but I could never find one where they are really doing it. Like I don't simply just the big toe but I want oily toes, slipping and friction popping in and out of reach space between toes.

Me too, I really like interlock my toes with girl's toes.. I want we both have long enough toes to lock them without help of our hands...
Oily is good too, but I prefer bare skin to skin for more friction between skin ;)
Rarely, I have experience like that. Only with one of my aunt but that was only few toes, like big toes for example. I never interlock perfectly my toes with a girl's toes unfortunately...
Maybe we have to ask to a prostitute ahah

FootsieLover
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

Postby FootsieLover » 2 months ago

cliker wrote:
Footsiedude wrote:I love toe lock but I could never find one where they are really doing it. Like I don't simply just the big toe but I want oily toes, slipping and friction popping in and out of reach space between toes.

Me too, I really like interlock my toes with girl's toes.. I want we both have long enough toes to lock them without help of our hands...
Oily is good too, but I prefer bare skin to skin for more friction between skin ;)
Rarely, I have experience like that. Only with one of my aunt but that was only few toes, like big toes for example. I never interlock perfectly my toes with a girl's toes unfortunately...

So what are your feet size and your aunt feet size ?? I prefer sole comparison rather than toe lock and hope to meet both of you in one day to have fun :yeahyeah..:

cliker
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

FootsieLover wrote:
cliker wrote:

So what are your feet size and your aunt feet size ?? I prefer sole comparison rather than toe lock and hope to meet both of you in one day to have fun :yeahyeah..:

My feet are 11 and my aunt maybe 9
Iprefer when girls have same size as me but it's hard to find a 11 size feet girl :cry:
Sure, If we would meet, we will have a lot of fun together

Solemates
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Netherlands

Postby Solemates » 2 months ago

Dutchduel wrote:Source of the post Hi footsielovers,

Got a lot of feetwrestling videos, mainly from sweetsouthernfeet, but not gonna share them, cause i don't wanna damage their business :srry:

Hello, fellow Dutcher :no:

We are also big fan of toelocks and toewrestling, in facy, we do it all the time between ourselves. :figt:

Enjoy the forum!

FootsieLover
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

Solemates wrote:Source of the post
Dutchduel wrote:Source of the post Hi footsielovers,

Hello, fellow Dutcher :no:

We are also big fan of toelocks and toewrestling, in facy, we do it all the time between ourselves. :figt:

Enjoy the forum!

Really I wish meet both of you for more foot actions :yeahyeah..:

FootsieLover
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

cliker wrote:Source of the post
FootsieLover wrote:
cliker wrote:

Iprefer when girls have same size as me but it's hard to find a 11 size feet girl :cry:

Hope to meet you and your aunt ..... I assured we will enjoy and have more & more fun

cliker
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

FootsieLover wrote:Source of the post
cliker wrote:Source of the post
FootsieLover wrote:

Hope to meet you and your aunt ..... I assured we will enjoy and have more & more fun

We will probably be sole to sole all the time if we meet...again and again