The forum is open again NOW!!! however I am still cleaning bad topics and members... more change is coming

footsieclub.com is also open!!! minimum reuqire to join 2.4$ one time paypal for regular members

Hello there :-)

say hello, and let us know something about yourself.. even if you've been here for a while.

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
GPFIS
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Great Britain

Hello there :-)

#1 Postby GPFIS » 5 months ago

Hi peeps,

I'm Hanna, from the UK. It's nice to meet you all. I found this place via a friend of my website who suggested I signed up as the forum is just focused on footsie which is a fascination of mine. My theme is slightly different in that I only love playing footsie with other women and only when wearing shoes, I'm actually not really a big fan of feet (shhhh - don't tell anyone!), but put some nice leather shoes or boots on them and I'm putty in her hands :-D

So I have my own footsie website solely (ha-ha) dedicated to footsie and I shoot my own scenes using models who offer their services, I have also have been blessed with receiving contributions from girls around the world who just love the concept and want to have some fun with it too. I'm always open to offers and contributions so don't be shy if you would like to do some too.

So hopefully will get to having some interesting convos with you guys here on all things footsie in shoes... looking forward to it.

Hanna :-)

www.girlsplayingfootsieinshoes.co.uk

The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

Re: Hello there :-)

#2 Postby The Good Owner » 5 months ago

should I say welcomeback !! ohanra !!
you have taken too long to join the forum since my last one closed

Pantyhose
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
American Samoa

#3 Postby Pantyhose » 4 months ago

Hi I was on your site and I saw a certain video I've been trying to get my hands on for the longest its Footsy 33 and I was wondering if you have the video of it

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Frgfrg
Special Member
Special Member
United States of America

#4 Postby Frgfrg » 2 months ago

It’s very exciting to see you here!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image