The forum is open again NOW!!! however I am still cleaning bad topics and members... more change is coming

footsieclub.com is also open!!! minimum reuqire to join 2.4$ one time paypal for regular members

new forum footsie V3 !!!!!

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!

Moderator: VSleecher

Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Re: new forum footsie V3 !!!!!

#31 Postby Ticklefootsie » 6 months ago

I've been wanting more Moderators on this fourm for awhile now. It would be great if someone clean up the duplicate/dead links.

footsiebrz
Special Member
Special Member
Brazil

#32 Postby footsiebrz » 6 months ago

I have two suggestions for the new fórum.
1) We could have a session or a topic just for celebrities ( from movies, TV, Instagram ) playing Footsie or having some Foot to Foot contact
2) We could have a topic to help each other to estimulate girls to play footsie. Let me explicain. We could go to some celebrities pages on Instagram or YouTube and ask them to do some yoga poses with sole to sole contact or something not so obvious. With one or two people asking they dont even note, but with 100 people asking, We could get some free footsie from celebrities :)
Sorry for my poor english

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#33 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

mirall22 wrote:Hello my friend,
A very dificult question... for mi side, i think now the sections are great, but if you ask this, i think in the main part about feet, create an specific section for sole to sole comparison. Out of feet, another for hand to hand, and create a new one for other comparisons. I hope if it could be a section for mirroring fetish but i think is not enough material sadly for me ;-)
I think i love if you mantein the section of ‘general discussion’ and the stories section. I really love to see the current sections with kissess and wrestling...
As you see, i love the way that this forum run and i hope the new one can be minimun the same or better
Thx for your hard work, my friend

I agree the board is rich with big date base of stuff !!! and also big number of members !! the reason why the server is overload time to time caused server down !!
sole to sole comparison .. enter in footsie stuff
I know !! mirroring fetish its very rare stuff.. I cant add a forum for just one or two videos !! so this one should go to mix fetish forum

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#34 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

give 0005 wrote:I totally agree with mirall!
Great suggestions.
Don't know how others feel about this but I would love if there is a twins/sisters category too. I know there is not a lot of content on that. But I also know everyone likes twins and sisters going sole to sole footsie comparisons.
I have a couple of custom videos that I have made and would love to share those.

twins/sisters sole to sole and comparison can be posted in footsie forum no need to make forum black white and asian big tall sister... in each forums separated !!!

you said
couple of custom videos that I have made and would love to share those.

ok !! you already say it when you joined the forum for the first time !!! as all members say it when you join the forum !!
I know now that 90% of members when you login to the forum is just to take no to give !! make me sad and sometimes I regret for creating the forum

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#35 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

captainfootsie wrote:please a special section about feet sepcialy sexy sole to sole play 1 to 1 or 2 to1 or threesome and we hope to see mature and granny doing sexy sole to sole

our forum is based on it !!!! :idio:

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#36 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

toelf4100 wrote:I agree with all of the above. Honestly the forum is also great as it is !

yes I know..the great things are not free !! I am not mark zuckerberg .. I cant give you free service .. but together we can do soemthing !!!!

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#37 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

Ticklefootsie wrote:Maybe a catergory for Celebirty female to female footsies? Like in movies or on their social media?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

I will think about it

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#38 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

jackline wrote:1st of all thanks for taking all of us on board and asking for suggestion.

I would suggest to put some categories.

Comparing feet, hands and body parts. Always love to see girls with same body parts comparing each other. Hope to see those soon.

Comparing feet classified footsie
we have hands forum and also mix fetish forum...
also thanks for your help in PM but its ok

Topic author
The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#39 Postby The Good Owner » 6 months ago

I will add more reply later

uuuu
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Australia

#40 Postby uuuu » 6 months ago

Hello!
I have problems in opening videos in hands sections

If I try to open the file mega.nz there is an error and so I cannot see and download it

"The file you are trying to download is not more available

This can be caused by:

The file has been removed due to a violation of ToS/AUP

URL not valid, the link doesn't exist

This file has been canceled by the user"

Why? years ago it worked well