Hello guys !! some new stuff bought today over 200$ .. will post in footsieclub and footsiempire soon in right place !!

Any one has a story about a female who like to play sole to sole footsie with her boyfriend/husband?

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
johan0000
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Tunisia

Any one has a story about a female who like to play sole to sole footsie with her boyfriend/husband?

#1 Postby johan0000 » 1 month ago

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mirall22
Special Member
Special Member
Spain

Re: Any one has a story about a female who like to play sole to sole footsie with her boyfriend/husband?

#2 Postby mirall22 » 1 month ago

Hello, my friend,
I had the great great luck to have a girlfriend for a lot of years, almost 10 who really really loved to play footsie and sole to sole with me.
I always have this foot fetish and look for do it with my girlfriends or simply female friends with diferent excuses. In my youth, i am almost 50, to do arts as theatre has a lot of success between ladies, with an image of intelectual and with the excuse to prepare a test to enter in a company i demand help to ladies i like a lot to do something like mime with a lot of sole to sole or hand to hand... well everybody must to find this way... then, in some moment i did it with the girl who will become my couple for years... i explained my typical excuse and she accepted to help me... we played my mime idea with a lot of sole to sole and in this case we really like each other and finally we were a couple for almost ten years. Very soon i admit my excuse with the mime etc and she admits she really liked it, specially sole to sole and play footsie... then everyday i played sole to sole, hand to hand, and mirror fetish with her... sadly for obviously other reasons this relationship ended but now two of us rememer this with a lot of love and we talk sometimes about to play footsie again for a last time...hope it!!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Topic author
johan0000
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Tunisia

Re: Any one has a story about a female who like to play sole to sole footsie with her boyfriend/husband?

#3 Postby johan0000 » 1 month ago

Thanks my friend..great story..lucky man you are :yes: :yes:

Nexba
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
Australia

#4 Postby Nexba » 1 month ago

An old friend of mine, whom we shall call Emily, had a thing for footsie, and her boyfriend did too. I first met her at some sort of dance event, and we became friends fairly quickly. After a while, she gradually made it clear that she had a thing for footsie, you know, getting me to do a few yoga sessions and a few foot comparisons. We didn't find each other attractive, but we were very close. Then she met her boyfriend, who we shall call Tom. I don't know all that much about him, because he was quite shy around anyone except Emily. Nonetheless, it turns out he had a thing for footsie too, and because they were together, they did it much more often. Like whenever I'd go over to her place to pick something up, they'd be somewhere in the house be it the couch, bed, kitchen, or floor, sitting sole to sole either playing footsie or just enjoying the contact. Sometimes on cold nights on the couch they would wrap their feet together in some material or cloth, either to keep their feet warm or so they couldn't separate their feet.

Eventually we naturally grew apart, and I haven't heard from them for years. But yeah, that's about it :D