Hello guys !! some new stuff bought today over 200$ .. will post in footsieclub and footsiempire soon in right place !!

Etc

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
HyperLinkStarting
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
United States of America

Etc

#1 Postby HyperLinkStarting » 1 month ago

What other than this makes you excited

[ Post made via Android ] Image

The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

Re: Etc

#2 Postby The Good Owner » 3 weeks ago

explain more your idea !! question..

Topic author
HyperLinkStarting
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
United States of America

#3 Postby HyperLinkStarting » 3 weeks ago

The Good Owner wrote:Source of the post explain more your idea !! question..

Like what turns you on, besides feet, everyone here has that fetish. For example I'm a bit of a stuck fetishist along with what I'm here for.

The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#4 Postby The Good Owner » 3 weeks ago

HyperLinkStarting wrote:Source of the post

Like what turns you on, besides feet, everyone here has that fetish. For example I'm a bit of a stuck fetishist along with what I'm here for.

HyperLinkStarting wrote:Source of the post

most footsie guys and girls fans have one or two common other fetish... I think I have created forums for all fetish that footsie guys have..
catfight, sexfight tribbing legs to legs hands to hands nose to nose .. they are all in forums

for me with footsie fetish I like too legs to legs deep kissing and tribbing ( but models should be equal on everythings !!! white white or black black asian asian bww bbw or tall tall old old young young and even their beauty !!!! ) equal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pol21
Special Member
Special Member
United States of America

#5 Postby pol21 » 2 weeks ago

I have fetish for soles to soles and nose to nose between two girls,wish I could see more of nose to nose between two girls and same time doing soles to soles like two girls sniffing their soles while touching soles to soles and rubbing nose to nose

thegent
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Great Britain

#6 Postby thegent » 2 weeks ago

For me it's feet and catfights

[ Post made via Android ] Image

mirall22
Special Member
Special Member
Spain

#7 Postby mirall22 » 2 weeks ago

My first fetish was sole to sole with feet, i can remeber i was i child and i had it...but almost at same time i discovered i love the mirror fetish, see two girls doing as they are a mirror of each other comparing and pressing together thier bodies, and in this fetish you have inside it the feet with sole to sole, i need that the ladies must have very very similar mesurements, equal in weitgh, height, hand and feet sizes, i really really love mirror fetish

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

The Good Owner
Owner
Owner

#8 Postby The Good Owner » 1 week ago

mirall22 wrote:Source of the post My first fetish was sole to sole with feet, i can remeber i was i child and i had it...but almost at same time i discovered i love the mirror fetish, see two girls doing as they are a mirror of each other comparing and pressing together thier bodies, and in this fetish you have inside it the feet with sole to sole, i need that the ladies must have very very similar mesurements, equal in weitgh, height, hand and feet sizes, i really really love mirror fetish

what about racial !! doesnt matter if asian with black or white.. ??
means that yoga you like when they are..

mirall22
Special Member
Special Member
Spain

#9 Postby mirall22 » 1 week ago

The Good Owner wrote:Source of the post
mirall22 wrote:Source of the post My first fetish was sole to sole with feet, i can remeber i was i child and i had it...but almost at same time i discovered i love the mirror fetish, see two girls doing as they are a mirror of each other comparing and pressing together thier bodies, and in this fetish you have inside it the feet with sole to sole, i need that the ladies must have very very similar mesurements, equal in weitgh, height, hand and feet sizes, i really really love mirror fetish

No problem with this, if their mesurements are very close, but i must recognize if they are equal in every way it’s heaven, same mesurements, same hair, same or very similar face...uffff i think i can die...but if the are a great matcht between them and do a great mirror it’ s great for me

mirall22
Special Member
Special Member
Spain

#10 Postby mirall22 » 1 week ago

Sorry i think a did a litle disaster repeating my reply :srry: oops