Short circuit on the server hardware , which the motherboard and the hard disk of the server has been corrupted.all the data has been lost. host service has just gave us new vps server
expert has just restored a backup of forum 03/12/2018 .. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feet Dreams site ....

store ...website.... contain footsie.... Alert new footsie... accept doing custom video... please give review about it

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
STS
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
United States of America

Feet Dreams site ....

Postby STS » 2 years ago

Still haven't gotten my new computer or I'd be sharing this stuff with you instead of directing you where some good stuff is .

I was looking around and never checked out Feet Dreams although I heard of it before.

I saw it had a lot of sole to sole stuff in it's sample pages so I joined for a month to access the pics. It sees to be an older site but has quite a bit of sole to sole !! If any of you decide to join check out a picture set with Sienna and Emily for some great sole to sole pictures. :wow: There is also a girl maned Cindy who tole locks in three separate picture sets with a few different girls. Not the best but it;s toelocking :yes:

Maybe this is old stuff for some of you but except for one pic from here that I saw before, all the others are new to me. Have not seen any clips there of our kind of thing unfortunately.

Happy hunting :fine: