Ultimate footsie fantasy?

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Ultimate footsie fantasy?

Postby Ticklefootsie » 3 months ago

Go ahead and post it here!

Mine is to have my GF footsie torture another girl who is bound up, this would be by tickling the girl with her toes then for her to cause a little pain by locking toes and squeezing her victims toes as hard she can.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

cliker
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

Re: Ultimate footsie fantasy?

Postby cliker » 3 months ago

I have a lot of fantasies...

-Find a girl with 45 size feet and lock our long toes together for hours. It works with all plot (prostitute, member of my family, asian, Black or White...).

-Come back in my childhood time and find a girl to play footsie with me and play with her every time, locking our toes together, rubbing our soles, tie our feet together, glued our toes... And do this as we grow to become adult... And see each other after a while and start again...

And many others

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Size 45 is also size 11 right? If so then my GF has your dream girls size of feet, and boy they are big!

Another one I would have is for my GF and a friend of her's play footsies. It would begin with both of them coming back home from a trip around town with sore aching feet, my GF would want me to give her a foot massage and of course I would but then her friend would jokingly put her feet in my lap asking for one as well. This would lead to my GF teasing me by saying she would massage her friends feet and then she would start rubbing her toes up and down her friends soles which would either end there or it leads into my GF locking toes with her friend.

Solemates
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Netherlands

Postby Solemates » 3 months ago

Ticklefootsie wrote:Source of the post Size 45 is also size 11 right? If so then my GF has your dream girls size of feet, and boy they are big!

Another one I would have is for my GF and a friend of her's play footsies. It would begin with both of them coming back home from a trip around town with sore aching feet, my GF would want me to give her a foot massage and of course I would but then her friend would jokingly put her feet in my lap asking for one as well. This would lead to my GF teasing me by saying she would massage her friends feet and then she would start rubbing her toes up and down her friends soles which would either end there or it leads into my GF locking toes with her friend.

Would love to see your girls feet if you are willing to share.

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Sadly I can't and I don't have any nor would I ask her to do that sort of thing. We live together and she almost lets me touch them daily, we are extremely comfortable with each other and touch each other anywhere all the time, so pictures to me are really pointless when I can just play with them any day.

STS
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
United States of America

Postby STS » 3 months ago

I have a bunch of F/F foot fantasies , but too many to describe. They arent anything crazy to see actually happen on the beach or pool setting and each year I go every week hoping to see them materialize ... but so far it hasn't happened. :cry: If I get lucky this summer, I'll definitely post it here.

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

STS wrote:Source of the post I have a bunch of F/F foot fantasies , but too many to describe. They arent anything crazy to see actually happen on the beach or pool setting and each year I go every week hoping to see them materialize ... but so far it hasn't happened. :cry: If I get lucky this summer, I'll definitely post it here.

I'm sure everyone would be more then happy to read it, I know I would. I hope you're lucky this year.

I get ya, I too have a ton of fantasies but most of them follow the same mindset as the previous two I posted.