Footsie as a torture?

Got something to say..........well say it in here!!!!!

Moderator: VSleecher

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Footsie as a torture?

Postby Ticklefootsie » 3 weeks ago

I'm heavily into BDSM and I always have had a fondness for footsies as a torture method (I blame Ed Edd and Eddy for that) I don't really see a lot of stories and such where one girl is being tied up and forcefully footsied by another one. Pictures of that are everywhere, but with a story you can really get into the tied up person's mind which is really sexy to me.

So what is your thoughts on this? Yay or nay?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

master417
Special Member
Special Member
Mexico

Re: Footsie as a torture?

Postby master417 » 3 weeks ago

pretty much Ed Edd and Eddy helped me to develop that taste too, footsies as a torture, thought for my personal enjoyment i like to asociated it to tickles, basicly using feet as a tickle to tool to tickle another pair of feet, i have been asking for custom videos about it recently and i been drawing some pics about that myself, but if what you mean is about just a girl unable to move and another one just pressing feet without the intention to tickle, then that is something i havent explore yet, but i admit, sounds like it could be a playfull idea

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Re: Footsie as a torture?

Postby Ticklefootsie » 3 weeks ago

That show made a fuck load of footsie fetishists didn't it?

The way I think of it is like this. The tied girl could have a phobia of feet or just really think feet are gross. So to torture her, her female captor takes off both of their shoes and socks so that she can just rub her soles all over her victims feet for hours; bonus points if the captor's feet are sweaty (clammy)

The tickle variant is also great but lacks a lot of foot to foot contact since the other girl is using the tips of her toes moreso then the sole.

My GF wrote me a story where interlocking toes was used to incite pain in the bound girls feet, it was quite a brutal read but it really cemented my love of torture footsie.

[ Post made via Android ] Image