Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Torture footsie

Postby Ticklefootsie » 4 months ago

Edited from the OG version, which Is more about bone breaking then anything. (WARNING, slightly shitposty)

"Are you comfortable, miss?"

A woman of nineteen with medium length, dark brown hair spoke. The swoop of her growing bangs hid the right of her eyes which where green.

Her unfortunate companion was a woman of age eighteen, who had a more curvy figure than the one before her. Long brown hair fell past the female's shoulders with her lashes closed on her eyes. Unlike the one with the hoodie, this poor lass somehow wound up bound to the floor with her wrists tighten by fine leather straps to restrict the undoing of the stocks that kept her bare feet snugly in place.

"Anna, was in a much more comfortable position. Her thin body relaxed into the padding of a dark leather chair adjacent to the bound woman, letting her back straighten to prevent strain and soreness. The furniture had been raised slightly so that Anna's legs dangled just about an inch or less above her captured prey. She wore a black hoodie emblem with a white skull and very comfortable, large sweat pants that would've fell off her slender frame if it weren't for the tie strings being pulled to fit around her bony hips. Covering up half to her knees were black and dark red stripped toe socks; one of the only two style of socks that she preferred and wore.

It did not take long for the woman beneath Anna to gain consciousness and sluggishly flutter open those sea green irises of hers. As she adjusted to the light she gander at the older woman above her.

"What the--" Tried as she might, the female could not move her hands or feet.

"You're awake, finally. How was your nap, Heather?" Her abductor greeted, resting an elbow on the arm of the chair and letting her chin fall on her fist with a smirk on her balmed lips.

"What the fuck?! What did you do to me?!" Heather screamed as she wriggled against the reinforced binding with no prevail.

"Now now, if you're going to be that loud then I'm going to have to gag you. I have sensitive ears, you know," Anna warned. "And I don't mean gagging you with a handkerchief, or something like that. I make sure to go in deep to prevent the noises coming from your throat." A snicker of immaturity sounded from her, knowing that she couldn't take the seriousness for too long. She revealed at the panicking human beneath her presence, feeling the power trip racing through her rushing blood. Oh, how she relished at the thought of doing whatever she could to gain back revenge for such an act she could not forgive.

With that in mind, you, the reader, might ask, "Why is this happening to Heather? What did she ever do to deserve such a state?" Well, this lowly scum deserved this because just yesterday did this horrible and cocky little bitch destroyed Anna's precious treasure: Her gamecube that she owned ever since she could remember. Not just the game system itself, but the slew of games that this justified woman had tirelessly collected and cared for years, only to have them all destroyed in a blink of an eye. Miss Cunty McGee had swiped the defenseless, twenty year plus console along with its many disc friends and drowned the innocent in a bath tub filled with water and hatred. Shocked and devastated upon the lifeless bodies, Anna could not allow such a heinous crime go unpunished! She used all of her energy to hunt down this evil devil down and swore vengeance for the fallen GC on this very night of the capture!

"Let me go!" Demanded Heather, but she found her voice shaking.

"Don't worry, the best part is coming up." Those cold green haunted the woman below.

Anna stretched out her lower limbs, sprawling out those long toes of hers and cracking the knuckles in the process. Her ankles pulled down to warm up the muscles around them as well, twirling around the axis of the metacarpals as faint noise of bones snapping could be noted. She then placed the pads of her feet on the ground to then arch them as far as she could to thoroughly receive the blissful feeling of her joints no longer being stiff.

With both of their feet now resting on the ground and near each other, Heather's captivator would then notice how similar the anatomy of their lower appendages were in size. The most notable difference would be that Heather's feet were much wider and curvier in comparison to the other's thin, flat feet.

"I know the pain of having such big feet, miss. The struggle of finding shoes that actually fit us is a never ending battle," Anna remarked before drawing back her feet into the air to dangle above Heather's.

"Yeah, I hear ya sister. I can't count how many times I've left the shoe store with ugly men's shoes because they don't sell anything for women in my size," Heather shared as she noticed Anna's raised soles. She pondered what kind of torment required her to be bound in such a way with her feet bare. Whatever it was, it wouldn't be that pleasant in any way, shape, or form.

"I don't mind so much the men's shoes. I find them comfy, really. But I do find it frustrating when I want to find some decent wedges for something formal, or even a bit of dress-up, only to be disappointed that the only biggest size they have for sale are nines. I mean really, you're telling me that you had to keep the nines in the back because not too many girls have that size? Have you seen the average size of shoes that they sell? Six. Size sixes! Those are waaay too tiny for me! They're more like, doll shoes or something!"

As Anna went off to rant on her own, Heather knew she had to get out of this situation of hers before things got out of hand. That's when an idea formed in her head.

"You know, if you let me go, I can take you to this place where you can have your shoes custom made to fit your feet; I'll even pay for them myself! What do you say? We can make a day out of it!"

"--Shut your whore mouth you, you-- Cis scum! Respect my authority, you fucking punk ass!"

Anna's sudden change of tone made Heather flinch in retaliation, knowing that her offer did not matter one bit. With one of her raised feet, the older female cocked it to the side in order to weakly "slap" her with a painfully pitiful "Ehh-hehh!" that made her sound anything but threatening.

"You-you-you fucking destroyed my precious GC you bitch! That thing was like a child to me! I'm never going to forgive you for such a, uh, hor-horrible crime!" Anna's body reclined back into the chair, ignoring that she had stuttered some of her words.

"Uh, okay? How about I buy you another GC? With all new copies of your old games as well? Will you let me go then?" Heather begged and pleaded before feeling something swiping at her soles briefly.

"Well then, if you're willing to do so, then you have to buy me a new Phantasy Star Online as well. No skimping out on the games!"

"How much is that game?" Heather inquired, hoping that the price would be within her Taco Bell fry cook paycheck price range.

Glasses pulled out the red 2DS from her hoodie pocket and looked over the prices set on Ebay and Craigslist. "About one-hundred dollars or more."

"Fuck that shit!" Heather protested rashly in defiance to Glasses' crazy demands. She didn't care what happened to her now. She needed her Baja Blast money, dang it!

"Well then, since you won't comply, I guess I'll take my revenge now." Anna chuckled with a nonchalant shrug, placing the handheld back into its loose abode. With a flick of her big toe, Anna etched lightly into Heather's sole before pressing into them with her own. "As someone living in infamy would say, you're in for the ride of your life."

Heather had no clue what was going on, but accepted her fate with dignity. She wasn't expecting what was coming though as Anna began to slide her feet against her's. She reeled back a bit with the fabric dragging against her skin, but otherwise had no harm.

"What? That's it? Fucking playing footsie with me?!" Heather yelled in utter confusion. Anna's threat made it out to be much worse than what it actually was. Heck, this didn't even bother her that much since Anna clearly knew what she was doing. And in all honesty, she herself actually loved playing footsie under the table with her boyfriend when they had time together. She also played games of sole to sole footsies with her female friends as well, although those started when said friends wanted to compare their smaller feet with her MASSIVE ones.

"I can't believe I got so worked up over this. Am I on some joke show or something?" Her head whipped around to look for hidden cameras in the room around her, only to see those piercing icy orbs glare right at her.

"Oh no, you little shit, this isn't just any game. We will play footsie my way, and MY way only."

Swiftly, Anna attacked her victim's feet with her toes and tickled about. A panicked scream came out of Heather's mouth, not at all expecting some form of tickle torture. She tried to pull her feet away as loud gasps of air escaped her lungs, but the stocks held them tightly in place. Anna grinned as the once defiant woman beneath her turned into a laughing mess and went right to work on her prey's sensitive flesh by first attack those curving arches. They were just begging to be played with. Her long toes wiggled and scratched at the smooth flesh, and in turn decided on something.

"Here, let me fix this," Anna brought her legs up in order to pry off the garment that kept her tools warm. Her right sock came off first, revealing the pale, size eleven foot. The room temperature air felt nice touching her exposed skin, cooling off the heat that the socks insulated. Her black painted toes spread and curled at the total freedom before removing the other sock.. "There, that's better. Now it won't feel like I'm melting."

She brought her feet back, this time letting her victim feel the soft flesh press against her soles. It actually felt nice to remove that thin barrier and to feel the woman's naked skin pressing on her pads and heels, along with the slight tapping of her toes. Her solstice did not last long however, for the older woman in charge went back to her terrorizing.

Anna's long digits clawed at Heather's defenseless soles, sometimes even scratching with those uncut nails of hers. Little pips and gasps came from the bound woman whenever the nails nicked her. Those toes then scaled up the base of her own before dragging down to her rounded heels. They wriggled endlessly, almost overloading Heather's senses as the torturous delight made her legs wobble. Gasps came in between short bursts of giggles, and she actually became slightly light headed. She pleaded for this "punishment" to stop, but the act did not lighten up.

Those teasing toes would press just below the spaces in between her own before dancing down the length of her feet like moving spider legs. As they scaled down Anna made sure to not apply pressure as to create a greater sensation, like a lone feather lightly circling on someone's skin. As much fun it was to play with her curvy arches, the older woman knew that the heels were much more sensitive, and focused some energy around that area. Her digits lightly brushed against the tighten skin and grinned as her victim squirmed even more. After a small lot of time she finally let up on the attack.

"So, Heather, are you willing to repay me for my baby that you drowned like some monster?" Anna went back to slowly rubbing the bounded woman's soles with her own, wanting to let her guard down. The wicked young lady needed some calmness in order to decide her fate with a clearer mind. Her feet would turn at an angle to also get more of Heather's arches before orientating back to their normal position and sliding up to allow the tied woman's toes to lightly tickle her own soles.

It took a while for Heather to answer. She didn't want to pay for the goddamn game, and if all this woman was going to do is play with her feet, then she wouldn't have to worry about much.

"Fuck. You." Was the last thing that Heather stated.

Anna's once smiling face now frowned as her eyebrows furrowed at the answer. Her bony toes now dragged up to then thrust into the spaces between Heather's and clamp down.

"You fucking chose the wrong answer."

Heather jeered back, confused by their toes now locking. It wasn't that much of a bother or even painful... What was this woman planning?

What at first seemed like playful grabbing quickly turned into an intense grip. It made the defenseless female clench her teeth in the sudden turn of pain, not quite used to having this much pressure applied. She felt the jolts of pain travel down her feet and writhe its way into her legs, becoming much more uncomfortable than when she was being tickle tortured. It didn't take long for her to notice that Anna had started to force her feet in order to bend hers back, now feeling the pressure building up in her ankles.

"Ow! Goddamn it, stop!" Heather cried out, her lower muscles now tensing. "You're hurting me!"

Not a word came out of her tormentor's mouth as she continued to apply the force even more in order to bend her feet in a way that they shouldn't. The strain of it all became unbearable as screams now ripped from the younger female's throat. Tears welled in her eyes as the pain continued to wrack her body. Her superior continued to push further and further in. It was as if her toes were being ripped apart and mashed with a steel hammer. Her entire feet could have snapped in half at any moment. Those petty ankles would buckle at the forceful will and didn't know if having them sliced off at this very moment would be better than the pain she had to sit through.

"Stop! Stop, or you're going to break my bones!" Now her entire lower half shuddered in agony. The immense pain spiked through her legs and felt that they could be ripped off. "I'll buy your fucking game! Just let me go!"

"Finally! I thought I would have to break you!" She would laugh at the weak girl beneath her, still keeping their toes locked while rubbing their heels together. "Will that be by Paypall, or credit card?" Anna pulled out her 3ds and pulled ebay on it. Squeezing Heather's sweaty toes between her own to give herself tiny shocks of pain.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

FootsiesBoi
Footsie Community
Footsie Community

Re: Torture footsie

Postby FootsiesBoi » 4 months ago

Finally...it's been so long... thank you T-T :D

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Topic author
Ticklefootsie
Footsie Community
Footsie Community
Mood:
American Samoa

Re: Torture footsie

Postby Ticklefootsie » 4 months ago

You're welcome! Glad to know that my GF can write good footsie stories!